Vast Write Wing - July 2010

As the title suggests, this forum is for emails and discussions in regards to The Lynn Woolley Show. Hear something on The Show that caught your interest? See something in the emails deserving response? Users can reply and create new posts on topics concerning The Lynn Woolley Show.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Vast Write Wing - July 2010

Postby lwoolley on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm

I am aware that was reported, however the photo was from a reporter and photographer working for the Washington Times, which I presume would rather carefully ensure that a Tea-Partier impersonator would not get into their report. Secondly, the same statement that is on the sign was reportedly carried on FreeRepublic.com, which is like the Washington Times, a staunchly conservative entity.

By the way, if you search Washington Times articles, you will find numerous references to “Tea-Bags” as the symbol of the TEA Party movement. If you go to FreeRepublic.com you will find first that the term “tea-bag” has been completely deleted, and second that self-proclaimed TEA Partiers are calling various members of Congress, including the Speaker “douche bag”. The sleazy name calling seems to be on both sides.

I rather suspect that both my friends locally and the originators of the Tea-bag protest were, as I was, unaware of the sexual connotation of the term.

Jeff
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Ben,

I just visited your website. That video by Morgan Freeman is awesome! I would vote for Morgan Freeman for President in a heartbeat. I also think he did a pretty credible job of playing God.

Jeff
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:03 am

Yeah, you're on the right track. Jeez, you ARE hilarious. How can anybody take you seriously?

I bet you are anticipating that your neighbor's wives will soon start wearing powder blue berkas, your county prosecutor will start requiring his assistants to use Sharia Law for traffic ticket court and for the hordes of Mexican illegals to drive the main drag in Belton in low riders.

You're a mess. Paranoia is your middle name. That ought to be your show's name, "Be Paranoid!"

Have a great weekend. And, don't forget to protest in front of the local mosque in Belton. What? You didn't know they're planning to build one????????????????

LS
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 am

Jeromy <jeromy.fowler@gmail.com>

Lynn could it be possible to make a citizens arrest of illegal immagrants in the U.S. especially in Texas?
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 am

william george <willgeor1@wmconnect.com>

obama is not going to do anything about voter fraud.i think each state needs to clean up their act to stop voter fraud.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 am

Lynn, I think if we allow illegals to continue to work in this country, it is incombent on us to college Mexican federal taxes and forward same to Mexico City.
All mexicans citizens are subject to a 1% payroll tax and in some cases municipal taxes, why isn't the mexican government after these taxes? I cannot believe the corrupt third world govrnment of mexico would let these offeners slide. What gives?

Mike Licavoli
Harker Hts, TX
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Lynn, I think the reason we are seeing so much provacation from the black community proberly lies in their fears that black victumhood is being subordinated by all the attention the illegal immigrants are getting. The lobbies for the black community such as the naacp, rainbow colition and the black newspapers editor need to earn their living by poking sticks at whites.

Mike Licavoli
Harker Hts, TX
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Dear Mr. Woolley: Your caller Robert’s conjecture that he might be a king if he had been born in another country points to why each citizen needs to take some time to read the U. S. Constitution. Before our Constitution was stripped down it allowed that every man and woman was a king or queen. Any abuses of freedom or power that have occurred in our country since it’s inception have been by those who hadn’t gotten the Memo, so to speak, on what our Constitution really means. Yours truly, Blane Monks
lwoolley
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Vast Write Wing - Emails and Discussions about The Lynn Woolley Show