Vast Write Wing - March 2012

As the title suggests, this forum is for emails and discussions in regards to The Lynn Woolley Show. Hear something on The Show that caught your interest? See something in the emails deserving response? Users can reply and create new posts on topics concerning The Lynn Woolley Show.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Vast Write Wing - March 2012

Postby lwoolley on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 am

Lynn, the issue of abortion needs to remain on the front lines of topice especially in the general debates simple because Obama will have to explain infanticide which is murder. He not only voted for it but help write the legislation in Illinois as a junior senator. The issue is not abortion, not late term abortions, but botched abortions leading to the murder of children

GODS SPEED
Kevin Morris
lwoolley
Site Admin

Re: Vast Write Wing - March 2012

Postby lwoolley on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 am

As someone who has prescribed birth control many times I just wanted to mention that there are several birth control pill options on the Walmart 4 dollar per month list (10 dollars for three months).

-Bodie

Sent from my iPhone
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am

Statement by MRC President Brent Bozell on the Passing of Andrew Breitbart

"Today we have a lost a truly brilliant mind and a tireless warrior for the conservative movement. Andrew was one of the few good guys who knew Hollywood inside and out. He coupled that knowledge with the creativity and passion that has become his trademark, offering it for the cause that he so believed in. The entire Breitbart family will be in our thoughts and prayers. May he rest in peace."
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am

On the Death of Andrew Breitbart
By Tony Katz

I was awoken today with the news that Andrew Breitbart had died. I was not close friends with Andrew, but we did speak when we saw each other, and, certainly, my respect for him was boundless.

CALL 516-735-5468 or e-mail Sandy to schedule interviews with Tony Katz.

I had the pleasure of speaking on stage with him in Madison, WI on Tax Day 2011, and again in Washington, D.C. at the Defending the Dream Summit in November. It never dawned on me that the experience of seeing him before going on stage would be the limit.

As a society, we are better off because of Andrew and his work at Big Hollywood, Big Government, Big Journalism, and Big Peace. As a society, we are better off not just because of the stories he broke, but how they were delivered - the clear contrast between today's journalist and a real journalist.

We are also better off because Andrew is the reminder of how to fight. On this, Andrew and I shared the same belief: never accept the premise of their question, or their statement. If and when you are told a lie, confront the lie. His life is a primer for those who will come next, to continue the fight for Truth, Justice and the American Way. [more...]

About Tony Katz: Tony is a proud American and Capitalist. He has provided political and election coverage and insight to FOX News, MSNBC, NPR, TIME Magazine, PJMedia, the Arizona Republic, KABC7-Los Angeles and numerous other blogs and media outlets. Tony is a contributor to "The Big Sites," Daily Caller and TownHall.com, and a regular guest on radio stations across the country. Tony is a Los Angeles Tea Party organizer, and a sought after public speaker and host talking about the Tea Party, new media and the fight against Statism.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Chuck <chuck@suddenlinkmail.com>

I have seen the bridge in question in Ketchikan, Alaska. Ketchikan, Like many cities on the coast of Alaska is built on the sides of cliffs and not easy to put roads and other things like Airport where you want. Ketchikan's Airport is across the bay from the city and requires almost 2 hours of driving to go around the bay. The Airport was built on the edge of the bay because of the mountains surrounding the city. The bridge was a God sent to the people of the area and aided commerce in the area.
No one talks about this and really should talk with someone from there. I am not from there only visited the city. A local told me about it.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:30 am

Lynn

If the federal government is able to mandate contraception today, will the federal government mandate abortion in the future?

Regards

Neal
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 am

Lynn,

Per Webster’s dictionary, a slut is “a promiscuous woman”. Ms Fluke has freely admitted to being a promiscuous woman, therefore
she is a slut. Score one for the Rushmeister!

Lee
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 am

Lynn,

I think Rush is very safe because I believe that Ms. Fluke(?) is a Dem-lib operative, whether paid or not. She's not just an average everyday girl-next-door law student.

Plus, how desperate is this? We are supposed to feel pity for a Georgetown LAW STUDENT! Gimme a break! This lady is going to go out and make big bucks with her gold-plated JD from a top law school and I should pity her? Poor baby! Waaa-waaa-waaaaa!

That's lame and I can't believe the media on the right, the one or two that exist, aren't all over this. Keep up the GREAT work!

Best regards,

Mike Bandas
Card Carrying Bitter Clinger

Lampasas, Texas
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 am

Dear Lynn,

If Obama's birth certificate was legitimate, then you would think that all the info on it would be accurate. If you look at it, you will see that it shows race of father as "african". That is his nationality not his race. The birth certificate is an obvious fake, even without looking at how it was created in photoshop.

thanks
Brian
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:42 am

Lynn, was listening to Mark Simone this weekend and he commented...free contraceptives should come with a free dinner and a movie coupon (drum roll).

Mike Licavoli
Texan-American Against the Re-election of obama.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 am

Lynn, I'm still burning...got my dose of obama downing the oil companies subsidy of 4 billion while he flushes 1/8 of that amount on a failed solar company that didn't generate one oz of energy. For eight times the wasted money we put in Solandra, we have millions of gallons of fuel for use across the economy. What an ass!

Mike Licavoli
Texan-American Against The Policies of obama.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 am

Roger Lollar <lx5_ranch@yahoo.com>

I'm tired of a lot of things and I do not care much for WND but I do want to know more about what a good Arizona Sheriff has to say about these documents. You don't have to diss their efforts because your tired of hearing about it.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Dear Lynn

This will be a longer email than I usually send you, but I think it will educate you about the concern Floyd has about our freedom and the government.

I believe he is justified in his belief that government can take away our freedoms if we are not careful. Before I get into some detail let me tell you about my observation of the federal government. Big dogs and little dogs run the government. Big dogs are the elected officials and those hired under Schedule C. Then there are the worker bees, the Civil Servants and the military. I was a little dog but because of my top secret and NATO clearances I got to play in the big dog pen. As such I was invited to the WH, met President Carter, attended a cabinet meeting as an ambassador to the Sec. of Ag., attended a bill signing ceremony, etc. Became acquainted on a first name basis with several congressmen. I could tell you some secrets but as the old saying goes then I would have to kill you.

Back to Floyd's concerns regarding our freedoms and continuity of government (cog).

I know that in case of a Declaration of National Emergency the President becomes a dictator. Little dogs, in good faith, carry out many unconstitutional activities directed by the Big Dogs. aka Gen. Haig declaration that "all is under control" in exercising he cog role. The video Floyd sent me showed that in an open congressional hearing the subject of cog was mentioned but the chairman stated that we do not want to go there because it is a classified operation. That now makes me nervous about government. There is much Floyd doesn't know but he is on the right track.

You think you know many things about the constitution and government; think again my friend. Keep emphasizing how important it is to send the right big dog to Washington because bad things can happen if bad big dogs direct our government. Government does things "in our best interest" but we suffer the consequences of unintended consequences. I could go on but you get the gist that elections have consequences. Support good big dogs.

Amos E. Martinez
In God We Trust
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:23 pm

3.4.12 – Update – “Sandra Fluke’s Appearance Is No Fluke” – More information about Fluke came out on the Today Show yesterday (see below). She is not 23 but is 30. She is not an expert on contraceptives but is a rabid women’s rights activist. She deliberately selected a Catholic law school knowing full well what their policies were on contraception just so that she could battle them; and even though she is not an expert on women’s reproductive health issues and was not chosen to testify before Congress, Nancy Pelosi pulled Sandra Fluke into a contrived “hearing” so that all of us Americans “could be played” by the leftist Democrats.
Then when Rush Limbaugh reacted on his show to Fluke’s outrageous comments, this gave the left a great opportunity to spin this incident into a “perfect storm.”
We must not allow the leftists “to play us” any further. The best way for us to fight back is to contact these three companies that have chosen to drop their advertising on the Rush Limbaugh Show. I have added even more contact information for these companies:

Quicken Loans – Client Relations -- (800) 863-4332 -- help@quickenloans.com

Sleep Train – Customer Service -- Phone: (800) 919-2337 -- communityrelations@sleeptrain.com and customerservice@sleeptrain.com

Sleep Number -- Commercial Sales Department --1-800-394-4735 or 1-800-391-5508 -- online form: http://www.sleepnumber.com/eng/aboutUs/ ... ontact.cfm

To read “Obama Pandering, Sandra Fluke, Obnoxious Freeloader” by Donna Garner
3.2.12:
http://educationviews.org/2012/03/03/ob ... reeloader/
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Checking out at the store, the young cashier suggested to the older woman, that she should bring her own grocery bags because plastic bags weren't good for the environment.

The woman apologized and explained, "We didn't have this green thing back in my earlier days."

The clerk responded, "That's our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment for future generations."

She was right -- our generation didn't have the green thing in its day.

Back then, we returned milk bottles, soda bottles and beer bottles to the store. The store sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilized and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over. So they really were recycled. But we didn't have the green thing back in our day.

Grocery stores bagged our groceries in brown paper bags, that we reused for numerous things, most memorable besides household garbage bags, was the use of brown paper bags as book covers for our school books. This was to ensure that public property, (the books provided for our use by the school) was not defaced by our scribblings. Then we were able to personalize our books. But too bad we didn't do the green thing back then.

We walked up stairs, because we didn't have an escalator in every store and office building. We walked to the grocery store and didn’t climb into a 300-horsepower machine every time we had to go two blocks. But she was right. We didn’t have the green thing in our day.

Back then, we washed the baby's diapers because we didn't have the throw-away kind. We dried clothes on a line, not in an energy gobbling machine burning up 220 volts -- wind and solar power really did dry our clothes back in our early days. Kids got hand-me-down clothes from their brothers or sisters, not always brand-new clothing. But that young lady is right; we didn’t have the green thing back in our day.

Back then, we had one TV, or radio, in the house -- not a TV in every room. And the TV had a small screen the size of a handkerchief (remember them?), not a screen the size of the state of Montana. In the kitchen, we blended and stirred by hand because we didn't have electric machines to do everything for us. When we packaged a fragile item to send in the mail, we used wadded up old newspapers to cushion it, not Styrofoam or plastic bubble wrap. Back then, we didn't fire up an engine and burn gasoline just to cut the lawn. We used a push mower that ran on human power. We exercised by working so we didn’t need to go to a health club to run on treadmills that operate on electricity. But she's right; we didn’t have the green thing back then.

We drank from a fountain when we were thirsty instead of using a cup or a plastic bottle every time we had a drink of water. We refilled writing pens with ink instead of buying a new pen, and we replaced the razor blades in a razor instead of throwing away the whole razor just because the blade got dull. But we didn’t have the green thing back then.

Back then, people took the streetcar or a bus and kids rode their bikes to school or walked instead of turning their moms into a 24-hour taxi service. We had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn't need a computerized gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites 2,000 miles out in space in order to find the nearest burger joint.

But isn’t it sad the current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn't have the green thing back then?

(EMAIL NOW CIRCULATING)
lwoolley
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Vast Write Wing - Emails and Discussions about The Lynn Woolley Show