These are random so they may or may not sync with your train today:
1) Oil industry receives no subsidies from taxpayer. "Tax breaks", i.e. -- deduction of expenses incurred in creating and maintaining a stream of revenues, ARE NOT subsidies. "Green" energy? Subsidia ad nauseam.
2) Government runs on 100% subsidies with only minuscule exceptions.
3) Based on our founding documents, only induvidual persons have rights. There are no rights ascribed to any government, including the several States. Obama's mere use of the term "negative rights" says it all and should scare EVERY American.
4) John Boehner can cry a river and I wouldn't care if I thought he was actually effective as the Speaker. As Speaker and GOP leader, he should be defining the terms of the debate and taking it to the libs. He could -- but he is not -- instead we get tokens and half-measures.
5) Round 2: The mainstream media ran a campaign of interference and obfuscation in order to sell Barrack Obama to the American electorate and they are cued up to do it again.
6) Truth is the best censorship of the liberal left's lies, schemes and propaganda.
7) The only censorship effective against the truth is, well, censorship as set forth in "Rules for Radicals" and the observed M.O. of the mainstream liberal media -- silence, obfuscation, verisimilitude.
Keep up the fight!
MGB & Company