Vast Write Wing - May 2008

As the title suggests, this forum is for emails and discussions in regards to The Lynn Woolley Show. Hear something on The Show that caught your interest? See something in the emails deserving response? Users can reply and create new posts on topics concerning The Lynn Woolley Show.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby lwoolley on Fri May 16, 2008 11:38 am

S.O.L,

Since gay couples can marry in California isn’t there a good chance most gay couple who will legally marry stay in California? I mean, if they choose to leave that state they will not be recognized as a couple so why would they leave? Look at it the bright side, we are giving all of our gay couples to Mexico. Gods speed

MOE(Temple)
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri May 16, 2008 11:39 am

r. Woolley,
I FORGOT to forward this piece of legislation that Obama has sponsored. I called his Senate office and they confirmed that he was the sponsor, so it IS true. It's out of committee, but is currently being blocked. Even if it doesn't get passed this year, you know how this works. It will be submitted every year until it does pass.

FINALLY we see Obama showing his TRUE COLORS. IF you think he's just another liberal. NOPE. He's a hard core Marxist who has ONE PLAN in mind. That's to turn the US and all our assets over to the United Nations.

Here's proof. He has submitted Senate bill # S2433 that will give the UN .7% (seven tens of one percent - it WILL go up) to help the worlds hungry and to take all our guns away from us.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1210170368

j
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Fri May 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Lynn:

I am sick of our elected politicians in Washington being so out of touch with the rest of the country. Here is my logical solution:

1. Most politicians are self serving, take money from those wanting to push their agenda, and are liars.

2. Due to grid lock, party maneuvering, and special interest groups; nothing is being accomplished for the good of the country.

3. In the real world of business, executives that fail to produce are fired , bought off, or retired.

4. Therefore, it seems logical for the American voters to stop voting for politicians seeking reelection. If they could not accomplish anything on their first trip, why listen to their lies and elect them for a second trip.

Tired of being lied to and sold out,

Retro Ranger in West Texas
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sat May 17, 2008 11:09 am

Lynn,
>From a regular listener. Thank you for all you do.
I believe Obama is really angry about President Bush's appeasement statement, not because he thinks he is being accused as of being an appeaser (he knows he is). But because President Bush said the terrorists were wrong all along. I believe that Obama and the Democrat Party beleive the terrorists are right all along.
Yours truly,
Jerry Vorheis
Midland, TX
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sun May 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Lynn,
I read the preview of your column. I wouldn't change a thing, but I would
add an ending to the column as it presently exists. The ending would be
some kind of a futurist prediction detailing these alternatives: After two
years or maybe four years of more-of-the-same (MOTS) of what we have now the
Republican Party might re-invent itself and be more like the
Goldwater-Buckley-Reagan model. After two or four years high taxes, six
dollars a gallon gasoline, and economic malaise the public will be ready for
real change. If the Republican Party does not offer this, a third party
alternative could very well be likely. Yet another alternative could be
actually or constructively repealing parts of the U S Constitution effecting
an accretion of power to Sodom-on-The-Potomac and at this point you gotta
address the likelihood of non-compliance and under-compliance. Think repeal
of the Second Amendment, for example, and the level of non-compliance (aka
vigilantism) that would follow. Never discount the possibility that this
could happen. Think July 4, 1776!

All of this legislative and regulatory crap that Obama, Hillary, and McCain
are likely to do will not fully come to fruition. Enforcement of this crap
will be a huge problem for them......kinda like trying to get a drink of
water from a fire hydrant.........or enforcing the 55 MPH speed
limit........or enforcing Prohibition of 1920 to 1933.
Glenn
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Sun May 18, 2008 1:31 pm

Potentially big news..

WKYX Radio in Kentucky (site of Tuesday's primary) is reporting on two protestors who were ejected from a Hillary campaign stop in Murray, KY on Saturday..

Their offense? Holding a sign that referenced $2million the Clintons stole from Peter Paul...

http://www.wkyxwngo.com/local-news-deta ... ewsID=6040

With the Kentucky primary on Tuesday and the Hillary camp getting so desperate it's now going after the media, could this be it???

Ben Barrack
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Mon May 19, 2008 11:20 am

There are some very credible reports of a tape that exists of Michelle Obama railing against White America while at Trinity United Church of Christ (within the last 5 years)..

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2017883/posts

http://www.rantburg.com:81/warticle.php ... 39214&HC=3

If true, who has it, who wants it, how much is it worth, when will it come out, and what will it do?

Remember, the Super Delegates do not officially cast their vote until the day of the convention. If this tape comes out prior to the Democrat convention, will all of those SD's who pledged their support for Obama jump ship and move over to Hillary?

Ben Barrack
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Mon May 19, 2008 11:20 am

I hear the candidate's say we are going to punish all businesses for hiring illegals! I thought it was against the law and has been for many years to hire illegals, I know I have filed out INS forms for years to show either prove of citizenship or they have green cards to work!!! No one to my knowledge has ever looked for this documentation where I have worked in the past!

So my question is why is it not against the law for the federal & local governments to do business with them? like well fare, education, medical care, etc.??? I have lived in West Texas all of my life and have seen and worked beside illegals most of my working life.

Jackie
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue May 20, 2008 10:01 am

Lynn,
You're right about Obambi. He seems to tailor/pander
his remarks depending upon his audience. In San
Francisco he talked to the ultra Libs about bitter
people who cling to their bibles and guns. In Oregon,
he makes preposterous assertions about global warming
and "OUR" responsibility in dealing with this. This
man is trully a catastrophe in waiting. McCain might
not look so good right now, but look at the
alternative.

Jim - Killeen
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue May 20, 2008 10:01 am

Takin' it to the extreme! I love it when you do that! Shows how out of touch you are with what's going on in America.

All book words and right wing talking points.

Ever thought about writing fiction novels? Each of your commentaries is a chapter of its own.

"Farcical Fantasy World" -- You're the number 1 citizen in it.

We've got to "grow you up" so that you can rise above being a lap dog for the right wing crazies and a Rush Limbaugh Wanna Bee.

LS
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue May 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Lynn:

I am a proud parent of a child in High School, and have an interest in the education of our society. It seems to me that a school board trustee is in the exact same position (as a School Board Trustee) as anyone else in any position that they occupy. What I mean by that is – that there is always a possibility of abuse occurring. B.C. Forbes is quoted for saying “better to be occasionally cheated than perpetually suspicious”. I could see an argument made that School Board Trustees (who, to my knowledge, serve without compensation) are, for the most part, persons who share the same goal (i.e. the furthering of the education of society) while probably harboring different means to achieve that goal.

There is one last item that I think you have invited a comment on. I see where you display your attitude regarding tax money being wasted for ads being printed in Spanish. I believe the studies are legion that demonstrate that one of the most effective ways of increasing student performance is by parental involvement. While perhaps it would be laudable if non-English speakers learn English, it would seem that if we want parents involved (and if some of those parents are unable to read English), it behooves us as, a civilized society, to communicate with them in whatever language they are able to read.

Yours in Public Education,
Frank Shor

Y'know, Frank, you and I just see this from opposite ends of the spectrum. You are so compassionate and that's fine. But my tax dollars do not need to go to help students whose lazy parents sneaked in from another country and refuse to prepare their kids to go to American schools. I'm sorry about the way things are in Mexico. The mexicans needs to demand change. I am also sorry about the way things are in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Burma, the Sudan and hundreds of other third-world countries -- but I still don't want to educate their kids here.

Does that make me clear?

Lynn
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue May 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Lynn,

How the heck are you, sah!?

It seems like only yesterday, with this rain and heat, that you were m c-ing the "secure-the borders-revival" south of Crawford, with speakers like Terry Anderson of talk show fame in L.A., a metro-plex city councilman and so many others. It was great. Remember how it rained that morning before the event got underway, but then the sun broke through, and along with the energy of the speakers, all went well.

Well, Lynn, some choices we got this presidential election season. In a word, unbelievable. But almost par for the course.

I penned a little article that I hope you find interesting over at the Nolanchart.com. I hope you like it, http://www.nolanchart.com/article3827.html.

As I was flyering the event with an abbreviated version of the above linked article, I ran into a one, Mr. Hickson of Waco, at the Ron Paul book signing last nite in Austin, he said he knew you. For some reason, as we talked about the latest up in yalls area and what you might be up to, he brought up the name of Floyd, and right then I knew who he was talking about. Small world.

Anyway, hope you and yours, and your delightful studio staff are well.....

My, Lynn, what lies ahead for this country....my o' my....

Stay in touch...I heard from Frosty Wooldridge just the other day....seems like the freedom ride was last summer, but I think its been two. Wow

Cheers,
Paul
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue May 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Regarding Agjobs Amnesty embedded in the Iraq War spending bill.

The sellout politicians in the Senate originally hoped to rush the Agjobs Amnesty embedded in the Iraq War spending bill with a vote last Friday.

Help say “NO” to this amnesty. The vote is NOW scheduled for Wed May 21.

Please warn YOUR public! Your listeners want to hear you warning about this bill on the air!

Thank you,
Pamella Horst
Arizona
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Wed May 21, 2008 11:05 am

Wow, I saw Robert “KKK” Birds’ senate floor comments regarding Ted Kennedy I am shocked you were able to make out what he said. In fact, I thought he had fallen asleep.

Kevin Morris
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Wed May 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Lynn:

I'm disappointed that you fail to grasp the wonderful logic of our new savior Obama. The following are just a few of the wonderful ideas he has for change to bring us into the real world of compassion and servitude:

1. All of the world will be at peace after he meets with the various leaders of the world. With his extensive experience with world wide travel and negotiating with world leaders, he will be able to wave his hand and welcome the immigrants of the rest of the world into the United States where all of the immigrants of the world will be welcomed with jobs, government subsidies, and the guarantee that U.S. laws do not apply to them.

2. Through his intense negotiating skills; he will increase the price of gasoline to $20 per gallon, for the Government approved Mini Cooper automobiles that are the only allowed automobiles to be operated in the U.S. so the Middle Eastern oil countries will have enough money to purchase all of America and install their religion as the only American religion. It will then be perfectly acceptable for the New Government to imprison or assassinate all non Muslims. Obama will then feel comfortable in reverting to his Muslim roots.

3. Obama will quickly put a Government chicken in every pot in America, that will be cooked by Government natural gas, while the people living in their 600 square foot house without central air and heat listen to Government Radio regulated by the new Fairness Doctrine which he will call "THE BIG BROTHER NETWORK".

4. Obama and his Liberal Democratic party members that control the house and Senate will quickly enact a new tax code that takes 50 cents of every dollar paid in salaries of every working citizen in America so the Government will have enough money to feed the world and insure all citizens of the world will be completely equal. After all it is not fair for any American to have more food than someone else in the world, drive a better automobile, or have a cooler or warmer house.

5. The New Government will empower all Government agencies to decide what is best for the citizens of America. Child Protective Service can then seize every child born in America and make sure they are raised and educated to their standards. After a few years, all of the youth of America will be brainwashed into always voting for the only approved party and candidate that will continue to determine the acceptable one world Government.

Now Lynn, get on aboard with Obama and accept the inevitable.

Retro Ranger in West Texas
lwoolley
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Vast Write Wing - Emails and Discussions about The Lynn Woolley Show