Vast Write Wing - August 2011

As the title suggests, this forum is for emails and discussions in regards to The Lynn Woolley Show. Hear something on The Show that caught your interest? See something in the emails deserving response? Users can reply and create new posts on topics concerning The Lynn Woolley Show.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Vast Write Wing - August 2011

Postby lwoolley on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Lynn,
I listen to your show everyday. I also am a father of a special needs
child. I would love to see someone of your stature come out on the
scandal going on with big pharma and big food. The facts are there,
the media will not report it correctly because that is where they made
their money. How much is enough? These guys are slowly killing our
children and our nation. How many effected children did you go to
school with? These effected children are everywhere now. 1 in 110 is
diagnosed. This has to stop! Please help our nation and our children.
Report on this Lynn

I have spent hundreds of hours researching my child's diagnosis. The
facts are there from reputable sources. There is mercury in our
vaccines and other medicines. Mercury is the second most harmful
material on the planet. It can also be found in our food supply in the
form of petrochemicals such as food dye and preservative.
Someone needs to break this once and for all. It does not go away
because it is real.

Make a real difference with the power you had Lynn!

Chris Parsley

EDITOR's NOTE: Here is background information:

Mr. Woolley,
Here is some information I have complied on the subject I emailed you are. This has been an ongoing debate for years and it does not go away because it is true. We the parents of these diagnosed children, for the most part know what is going on. It is all about money and lies. Whoever breaks this open once and for all will be a national hero. The reason the main stream media will not report correctly on this is that the their lively hood relies upon it. I am not one to be a conspiracy theorist but the more research I have done looking on how to help my child, the more undisputable information I have found. If you report this you will run in to resistance.

The following is information I am working on for my own website. I run a facebook group with parents of effected children.

Here is the raw data I have put together. I have not edited the information for type-o's, grammer, spelling etc... as I just started compiling this information. Mainly for my own benefit, to try to understand what I have come across.

I know you are a busy man, but please, if you have time watch the videos included at the bottom. They are respected Dr. from all over the community who are brave enough to come out with this information.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What I know about Autism, vaccines, the media, the government and big Pharma

First let me explain who I am… I am a just a concerned parent with a child diagnosed within the autistic spectrum. I have no medical background. However, I have spent hundreds of hours researching autism, vaccines, and possible causes and treatments to help my child. I am confident in saying I know more about this epidemic than any doctor that has seen my child thus far. So far every doctor I have seen has spent ten minutes with my child and attempts to tell me what is wrong with him. To date we have found that diet is the key to my child’s behavior. We have found that by removing all artificial chemicals from my child’s diet, he is a totally different person. He is calm, loving, thoughtful… as soon as he ingests the smallest amount of chemical based food color or artificial preservative, within twenty minutes he turns defiant, aggressive and distant. This will last for thirty six to forty eight hours.

I think it important at this point that everyone know, the chemicals I am talking about a for the most part are petroleum based chemicals found in just about every food product sold today. This is a whole story in itself. I challenge anyone to walk into a store and find products that do not contain these petroleum chemicals. They are chemicals such as; red dye #40, yellow dye #6, etc… They are also hidden in other names such as “natural flavor”, vanillin, and tetrazine. This is a short list, as there are many, many names and ways they hid this stuff in our food, all for the sake of making money. They are cheap and colorful, yet they are extremely harmful to the human body. These petroleum chemicals are tainted with heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and copper.

Within this diet we have found that salicylates also create the same reaction in our child. Salicylates are fruits and vegetables that contain a natural aspirin derivative. We know now that any form of aspirin depletes glutathione which is what the body uses to protect nerve cells. Without glutathione the body cannot bind heavy metals and detox the body. I have also found that there are studies showing most if not all affected autistic spectrum children have bowel and digestive problems. Digestion is directly connected to producing amino acids your body needs to function properly such as glutethione. We also know that heavy metals such as mercury cause vast issues within the body, including bowel and digestive problems. Mercury kills intestinal villi within minutes of contact, this creates a leaky gut syndrome, which in turn allows undigested food particles as well as other foreign substances in to the blood system.

I really started creating this list for my own benefit as I researched autism. It was a little overwhelming, so I started making notes in the form of “What I know…”

What I know…

I know… my child changed after vaccination – My child was happy, playful, good humored and general a happy baby. Within days of having his MMR shot his personality changed. He no longer smiled, laughed and played as he had done before. As he grew he became distant, never making eye contact. He has fits of anger and rage for no good reason. He was aggressive and was displaced from many, many daycare situations.

I know… my Child is diagnosed within the autistic spectrum with a diagnosis of PDD-NOS with a verbal diagnosis of possible bipolar tendencies.

I know… CDC is hiding information - Doctor Mark Geier and David Geier were asked by congress to look at the CDC database in order to determine trends. The CDC held up the doctors getting into the database. When they were finally granted access, the top management of the CDC released a news press release that he doctors were reporting incorrect data. The funny thing is they were scheduled to look at the database on a certain date, they had to reschedule to a later date. However, the report about their findings in the press were release just days after the first scheduled date to look at the data, before they ever set foot in the CDC database office. Since the doctors were delayed, the report went out before they ever had a chance to enter the CDC to look at the data. After reviewing the data they found a correlation, know by the CDC linking Thimerisol to many issues. Just after they found this information, the CDC fired all the top staff and has hidden the database.

I know… Rupert Murdoch is up on charges of unethical practice - The Guardian reports that several News of the World journalists had intercepted the voicemails of celebrities and politicians, with the knowledge of senior staff, and that its parent company had paid more than $1.6 million to settle phone-hacking cases that could have unearthed evidence of broader hacking at the paper. The scandal spreads to other Murdoch papers, including The Sun and Sunday Times, as Gordon Brown accuses the papers of illegally obtaining his personal financial records and the medical records of his 4-year-old son with cystic fibrosis. Murdoch, his son James, and Rebekah Brooks agree to testify before a parliamentary committee on July 19. The FBI opens an inquiry into allegations that News of the World tried to intercept the phone records of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York. Former News of the World executive editor Neil Wallis is arrested.

I know… Rupert Murdoch son James Murdock sits on the board of GSK

I know… James Murdoch is Brian Deer’s boss as show above - Brian Deer of the Sunday Times [Murdoch-acquired, 1981] took it upon himself to bring a case against Dr. Wakefield regarding ‘fitness to practice medicine’ before the UK General Medical Council, which then revoked Wakefield’s license to practice medicine. However, here’s an aside about the Times: That newspaper is managed by Murdoch’s son, James, who is on the board of directors of GlaxoSmithKline, the British pharmaceutical company that manufacturers the MMR vaccine

I know… Brian Deer used a fake name lied to parents of the Lancet 12 to obtain information from some of these parents.

I know… Brian Deer withheld information from the court proceedings in the GMC. - Fourteen months before Dr Wakefield's paper was published, two other researchers -- Professor Walker-Smith and Dr Amar Dhillon -- independently documented the same problems in these children, including symptoms of autism.

I know… I cannot find any credentials on Brian Deer as to how he is an authority on medical issues?

I know… Andrew Wakefield is an amazing doctor - Wakefield was born in 1957; his father was a neurologist and his mother was a general practitioner. After leaving the independent King Edward's School, Bath Wakefield studied medicine at St Mary's Hospital Medical School (now Imperial College School of Medicine), fully qualifying in 1981. He became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1985 and continued his studies under a Welcome Trust travelling fellowship at the University of Toronto (U of T) in Canada, where he studied small intestine transplantation. At U of T from 1986 to 1989, he co-authored a journal study on tissue rejection and transplantation in rats.
Back in the UK, he worked on the liver transplant program at the Royal Free Hospital in London. In 1995, while conducting research into Crohn's disease, he was approached by Rosemary Kessick, the parent of an autistic child, who was seeking help with her son's bowel problems and autism; Kessick ran a group called Allergy Induced Autism. In 1996, Wakefield turned his attention to researching the connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. At the time of his MMR research study, Wakefield was senior lecturer and honorary consultant in experimental gastroenterology at the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine (from 2008 UCL Medical School). He resigned in 2001, by "mutual agreement and was made a fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists", and moved to the US in 2001 or 2004, both dates according to 'The Times'. One report noted he was asked to leave Royal Free Hospital in 2004 after he did not fulfill a request to duplicate the findings in his controversial Lancet paper.
Wakefield subsequently helped establish and served as the executive director of Thoughtful House Center for Children, a center for the study of autism in Austin, Texas where, according to The Times he "continued to promote the theory of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism, despite admitting it was 'not proved'." He resigned from Thoughtful House in February 2010, after the British General Medical Council found that he had been "dishonest and irresponsible" in conducting his earlier autism research in England. The Times reported in May 2010 that he was a medical advisor for Visceral, a UK charity that "researches bowel disease and developmental disorders".

I know… Andrew Wakefield found a link between the gut and autism and he wrote a five page paper stating that this should be looked at.

I know… Dr. Wakefields paper was just an observation like any other medical journal paper. So why did his paper create so much fuss. Because he was too close to the truth? There are many articles posted everyday in medical journals proposing a theory, yet this is the only one that has been retracted and had a case brought up pertaining to it. Why?

I know… Judge Nigel Davis was the preceding Judge on the Wakefield court hearing. Judge Davis’s brother is a director at GSK.

I know… at this point two of the participants in this case have ties to big pharma.

I know… that GSK put the MMR vaccine in Canada; Canadian government quickly discontinued the vaccinations. At the same time British government wanted the MMR rolled out in Britain. GSK said they did not agree with the rollout as there was a concern that the vaccine was not safe as they had seen issues in Canada. The British government indemnified GSK and accepted all legal responsibility and told them to continue with the immunization process.

I know… there are many, many reports linking Autism to Vaccinations and or Mercury

I know… that the rate of autism has risen to epidemic proportions with 1 in every 150 children diagnosed within the spectrum.

I know… there are over 5000 medical documents proposing from all fields of medicine have requested the removal of thimerisol from medicine, these documents date back as early as 1950. The CDC via Dr Mark Geier, have shared their findings of links with thimerisol to developmental delay. At least until they were stopped from doing so.

I know… that the following Doctors have spoken out about thimerisol and developmental disorders: Chief of Chemistry Kentucky, Dr. Boyd Haily, Dr. Richard Gieth, as well as doctors from Johns Hopkins, Columbia University, University of Arizona, MIT, Baylor, etc…

I know… England withdrew all Thimerisol containing vaccines; their health minister quoted saying… “… Causes autism”. He said this twice in two different interviews.

I know… Dr. David Ayoub has done extensive research on Thimerosal, his research shows that 100% of children with autism have multiple organ dysfunctions. In his research as well as many other research articles vaccines contain approximately 25 mcg of mercury. Toxic waste is defined as 200 ppb (parts per billion) a vaccine shot contains 50,000 ppb. One shot for a baby exceeds EPA limits by 16 times. If the mother gets a shot during pregnancy it could equate to 250 times EPA acceptable limits for the fetus. With all the vaccines required by the time a baby is six months old they would have had 38 times the EPA acceptable amount of mercury in their system. By the age of 2 years old it adds up to 129 times the EPA acceptable limit.

I know… the FDA’s response to the EPA limits of mercury was to average it over the life of the individual getting the vaccination. They take the total ppb and divide it by the numbers of days the child has been alive. In doing this it brings the acceptable level down to an acceptable limit ppb per day.

I know… this is crazy!

I know… if my doctor prescribes me a medication with 30 pills in the bottle and tell me to take one a day for thirty days, what would happen if I took all thirty in one day? This is the same theory the FDA is using for acceptable limits of the most harmful chemical on the face of the earth next to plutonium.
I know… there are audio files from the illegal Simsponwood meeting, which I have listened to part of, a private meeting between CDC, industry and researchers held on June 7-8, 2000, where they meet to discuss Vaccine safety datalink analysis. During this meeting they talked about the true facts of vaccines being related to autism, they laughed about it during this secretly taped meeting. They admit that it is an issue and discussed how to hide the truth from the public.

I know… there is a transcript from a secret meeting held by the Institute of Medicine. In this meeting, before the meeting ever started they agreed to agree to no link found according to the transcripts of this meeting. I also know Gale Castle who attended this meeting sits on the executive council of the Institute of Medicine and he is the Executive Vice President of Ely Lilly, the manufacturers of thimerosol.

I know… the FDA presented a paper that showed out of 300 rabbits injected with thimerosol, 88 of them died, by what they state as “mercury poisoning”.

I know… there is not one study done where mercury is put in a petri dish with a cell and the cell lives. Not one study, not one cell.

I know… the first study ever written on autism was done in 1943 on a child born in 1931, the first year thimerasol (marthiolace) was ever used in vaccines was 1931, the same year this child was born.

I know… that in the Amish community out of 22,000 Amish (Amish do not vaccinate), 3 cases of autism were found. Two were vaccinated for sure and the third was adopted from china and more than likely vaccinated, there just no medical records to show it.

I know… in practical science, studying autism side by side with mercury poisoning the symptoms are remarkably similar. There are over 100 traits in each of these outcomes related to mercury poisoning and autism. They are almost identical on both sides.

I know… most studies that show no link between autism and vaccines are funded by pharmaceutical companies.

I know… The majority of speakers at Autism conferences have some sort of tie to a pharmaceutical.

I know… Margaret Rennels, MD is the AAP representative for the CDC’s ACIP. She gets paid by every single Pharmaceutical company.

I know… the CDC spends $1 billion to promote vaccines and $30 Million to research safety of vaccines.

I know… that the CDC advisory committee has at least two members that are directly employed by Pharmaceuticals companies, yet they are voting on whether their own vaccine should be used. Same thing for the FDA, the advisory committee is made up of people with direct financial ties to drug companies.

I know… the #1 cause of death in the United States is not Cancer, it is medicine. This is a documented fact.

What I do not know…
Is why?

I was always under the impression that our government would never allow us as a population to be in harm’s way. I was always one that would say, “The government would not let that happen…” when someone would start spouting propagandist rhetoric about these types of things. Well I must say now I still don’t think the government is letting it happen, they are causing it to happen. It is scary people, but anyone in their right mind cannot refute the facts and this list is short compared to what is really out there pertaining to this subject. Why doesn’t the media report about this stuff? How do you think the media makes their money? Yes, through advertising. What do they advertise? Food and medicine? If media comes out on this and reports it, they are essentially ending their financial funding, and would no longer have a company to report with. Food and drug manufacturers are the media’s life blood. Without advertisement contracts with these industry giants, they !
would cease exist.

Links:

Dr David Ayoub - Video Presentation (8-videos) This is a set of fantastic video full of research and facts pertaining to autism and vaccines Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpF9CRAp ... re=related
Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrVPOaC ... re=related
Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xgaTLnixaM
Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlBpHAguE6o
Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOgFtaao ... re=related
Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKL54fW ... re=related
Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhOVNP9 ... re=related
Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0YE5Wl ... re=related
Dr David Ayoub proves mercury causes autism 9 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP-aCAA2 ... re=related

Dr. Andrew Wakefield – This is a video of Dr. Wakefield defending his research. Please notice his personality. He is a companionate and caring soul.
Dr. Andrew Wakefield Defends his Work - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DuBR_xGQg

Brian Deer – This is a video of Brian Deer attacking parents outside of the Lancet 12 hearings in the UK. This is the man claiming to know more than Dr. Wakefield about medical research, autism and vaccines. Please notice his personality… I will leave it at that.
Who is Brian Deer? The Man Accusing Dr. Wakefield of Fraud in the BMJ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id_AxZ3zHAc

Dr. Buttar – Dr. Buttar is a doctor who has an affected child who has spoke out on toxicity related to vaccines. He also has essentially cured his son of autism by removing mercury from his system.
Dr. Buttar - Part 1: The Vaccine-Autism Connection - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJrkPJXAh0
Dr. Buttar - Part 2: The Vaccine-Autism Connection - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZI5nUKG ... re=related
Dr. Buttar - Part 3: The Vaccine-Autism Connection - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkChs4xH ... re=related
Dr. Buttar - Part 4: The Vaccine-Autism Connection - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBFTPDP6 ... h_response
lwoolley
Site Admin

Re: Vast Write Wing - August 2011

Postby lwoolley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 am

Hi Lynn,
Brenda Cox commented on your note "MONDAY SHOW PREP".
Brenda wrote: "A friend of ours, JT Moore, attended a meeting to discuss the city of Arlington, TX signing a green agreement. When one of his group politely expressed disagreement, they were all escorted out of the meeting by the police. The politician was Russell Cluck, mayor of Arlington. This is an outrage!"
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 am

Mr. Woolley

On the gas pumps you had to double the pump price .
Ken
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 am

Hello Lynn,

I went into Herman Cain for president's web site tonight and read some of his plans and thoughts if he were to be elected as president.(Below is one of them)

I believe the man is sincere in wanting to try and get the country out of the dung heap it has been allowed to fall into and is sinking deeper each week.

The man is a brain who has been highly educated and has received a degree in mathematics and a degree in computer science from Purdue University, at the time he was working for the Dept of the Navy.

Altho he's gathering impressive numbers as the different candidates go out into the country to tally up votes for election day. If at this time, he wouldn't be chosen to run for president or vice president. He deserves and is qualified and should be offered a place of high rank inside the country's government. The people may be interested in your having him on the Lynn Woolley show for a call in interview. It seems there are a lot of people in the country interested in him.

Elizabeth / Killeen

In God is Our Trust

Our Founding Fathers recognized a higher power in the formation of this nation when they said in the Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal and that they are “endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights.”
It was no accident that in some of our earlier years as a free and independent nation that our leaders added “In God We Trust” to all of our currency.
And to send a message to the rest of the world when Communism was on the rise in the 1950s, Congress added the words “under God” to our pledge of allegiance. They were not just words. It was a collective reaffirmation that we know the ultimate source of our greatness as a nation.
America’s moral foundation does not need to be rewritten. It needs to be respected and taught to our children and grandchildren. It is the basis for our concept of freedom. As former President Ronald Reagan reminded us many years ago:

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the blood stream. It must be fought for and protected and handed on for them to do the same. Or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and grandchildren what it used to be like in the United States when men were free.”
We are free because “In God Is Our Trust.”

http://www.hermancain.com/the-issues
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 am

I used to feel the same way but it appears Mr. Cain has officially apologized to the Muslim Brotherhood for his comments about Islam.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/herman-cain-apologizes-…-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/?singlepage=true

If he can cave as a candidate, what will he do as president?

I can no longer support him. It's a shame too.

Ben Barrack
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 am

Lynn,
I noticed on the front page of your website there is a poll for favorite Republican running for the party nomination. I couldn't help but notice that it does not include Buddy Roemer. Why is that?

Tony G
Harker Heights
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 am

Just a little note to all the Bell County TAXED residents.
The debt ceiling negotiations have come to a close. This has been nice to see a win showing just how the Tea Party on a National scale has been able to make their voices heard. How would you rate our local Non-Conservative supporting Tea Party actions to help reduce local taxes? UMHB (who pays no taxes) has very recently acquired a $770,000 tax payer ear mark for a bridge that serves almost no one but themselves added to the tax payer roles. Its a lot of money in a tight economy. But tax spending officials from both Belton who fund the lobbiest say it is worth it.
The other $4+ million or so along with the new voter turned down Jail, Justice center, School bonds, and no voter ask to tax support the CTCOG etc. etc. etc. has been expanded and added to the local tax payers burden. With all the news coverage on the National level saturation of our TV's for the past month or so, how many times (personally, I did not see a one) did you see our local Texas Congressmen and women taking a stand against the debt ceiling increase? However on the positive side we sure got ourselves personal TV coverage of our Senators and Congressmen taking a bow for the work of an alert Gun store owner in Killeen preventing another Muslin Terrorist attack at Ft. Hood.
Have a good day and never forget these facts when you vote for your local representation.

Chuck Ellis
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:26 am

John E Blair <cynthiablair94@msn.com>

I have not heard you since I left FT Hood. I am in Arizona now but I will be coming back to Texas.
You are still the best radio man in Texas.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 am

Greg <Greg1225@live.com>

I'm appalled at the waste of money in Belton on lobbyists. I wonder how many times the City Manager and council have traveled to D.C as well to lobby. And what have they gotten in return for their hundreds of thousands of dollars? A few hundreds of thousands for a multi-million dollar 9th Ave Bridge project and some equipment for the police department.

But I've heard that the City Manager only thinks he runs the City, his Assistant City Manager lets him think that, but she runs the City and the City employees with an iron fist. I've also been told that she is on the Florence School Board. I wonder how much of that work is done on City time and with city resources.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 am

SOL,
How about a little debt deal USL sagacity to grace your airwaves?

Well, we did better than a kissin’-your-sister tie on the debt ceiling deal, but the big pending question is this new sanity a trendline or not. For now I’ll stick with my devolutionary/enclave underpinnings…….at least ‘til November 6 next year. Men and nations can act responsibly once all other alternatives have been exhausted…….if we are still in the exhausting alternatives mode my conclusion is that Keynesianism may not be dead.
USL
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 am

Lynn,
I have seen this show up all over the internet tonight.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... iling-Deal

Steve

ps - really enjoyed hearing you tear up Don Lemon yesterday - that was some GREAT RADIO!!!
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

Lynnie ...

Almost good ...

You bring up a lot of questions --- that REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYY don't amount to anything. Because you couldn't WAIT to stomp on Obama.

THAT ruined any legitimacy that you brought to your mushy minute.

Geeeeeeeee ... I can imagine a scene in your everyday life where you are going to the grocery store and, with a basket full of goodies, you get to the check out line, the clerk says, "Good selection of foods, there, Lynnie!" But, you ruin her day when you scowl and say, "YEAH! But I gotta PAY for 'em!"
What a bitchy old grouch you are.

Just WHO are you REALLY mad at? Trouble on the homefront? Are your ratings still poor?

Or, maybe you are stuck in the right wing scatterbrain Congressman Joe Walsh syndrome. He's a loudmouth on TV news channels -- but he is just shouting to cover up that his wife has sued him for $117,000 in child support that he hasn't paid. He's a deadbeat dad. He tried to settle for $10,000 out of the $117,000 he owes. Where'd the money go? Part of it went to pay for a vacation that he and his girlfriend went on out of the country.

See: http://palatine.patch.com/articles/repo ... ld-support

What's your excuse ... and what are YOU mad about that you're covering up?

LS
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:03 am

Mr. Woolley,

I wouldn't give up my I-Phone! Lol. I remember the govt. ran out of $ in the late 80s. Cuz our Army pay checks were late. & our country survived.

These politicians are all the same. All they care about is their reelection. We NEED 2 constitutional amendments. 1 balanced Budget. 2nd & most important term limits for congress. Same as President. With No retirement. We need people in their for the right reasons. Not a life time job. IDK. But this ain't working. We need more logic in govt. I'm tired of this. If I spent $ like the govt I'd be in jail.

I agree w/ you on Perry. I still like Palin. I know she'll never win. But I would like to see a DC outsider. Sorry soo long . Good show as always.

Ken
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Jeff & Jake McClure:

Lynn:

I understand that these people advertise on your local
station, and on your program, BUT - nothing they have
ever said on your program convinces me:

1. That they are NOT Liberals.
2. That they are not Ben Bernanke clones.
3. That they dislike the current tax code.

Their statement that interest on the national debt
would go up if the so-called compromise were not
enacted is of questionable value. What would make them
think that interest rate hikes are not inevitable
unless the spending binge is terminated? They
are correct that interest payments can potentially
consume all the taxes collected someday. Soon.

Also means test social security - medicare? It already
is, as is evidenced by the Social Security Benefits
Work Sheet [2010 instructions page 26]. This thing
taxes benefits - [this qualifies as means testing?].

Nothing useful has been changed. The whole thing [govt]
will come to a point of total collapse.

Putin is correct about our position in the world.

Shelby in Woodway
lwoolley
Site Admin

Postby lwoolley on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 am

Dr. Woolley-

Uncle Sam has a Visa Card. The credit limit is $14,300 and it is and that is how much he owes. Uncle Sam brings in $2,400 a month but spends $3,800. The interest on the debt is $30 a month and Uncle Sam says if he doesn’t get his credit limit increased to $16,700 that he will not be able to pay the $30 interest and default. Uncle Sam says that it can reduce its spending a $100 a month (down to $3,700). Visa thinks a little bit and gives them the credit limit increase.

Do you think you would get a credit limit increase if you were not a relative?

Round Rock Ron

Ps- Love your show, as always. I wish I could listen more often.
lwoolley
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Vast Write Wing - Emails and Discussions about The Lynn Woolley Show